We encourage two types of submissions: short papers and extended abstracts. Short papers should be up to 4 pages in length, including references, while extended abstracts should not exceed 2 pages, including references. All submissions must be in PDF format and adhere to the IROS conference paper template.
Please submit your paper via the Google Form: https://forms.gle/89HQg4SyR6AaZ8Vi9
All submissions will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will have the opportunity to be presented as posters, with a selection of papers also being chosen for spotlight talks.
To acknowledge and celebrate outstanding research, we are pleased to announce that cash prizes will be awarded to the best submissions. Contributed papers will be made available on the workshop's website. It is important to note that this publication on the website does not constitute an archival publication, and no formal workshop proceedings will be published. Consequently, contributors are free to pursue the publication of their work in archival journals or conferences.
- Submissions open: Monday 17th of July 2023
- Submission deadline: Monday 4th of September 2023
- Acceptance notification: Monday 11th of September 2023
- Final version due: Monday 18th of September 2023
Topics of Interest:
- Robotic capsules, smart capsules, wireless and tethered tools for gut
- Locomotion, localisation, actuation and sensing
- Manufacturing, miniaturisation
- Drug delivery, biopsy, sampling, imaging
- Diagnostic, monitoring, intervention